- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Stunning period cottage
- Blend of period features and contemporary finishes
- Open plan kitchen reception room
- Utility room
- Three bedrooms
- Courtyard garden
- Top floor suite
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Immaculately presented
- Available now
This property offers to the ground floor a stunning open plan reception area with many period features mixed with contemporary luxury finishes. The kitchen area is thoughtfully laid out and offers a range of base level units with worksurface over that has been designed to maximise the light through the ground floor. Behind this open plan space is a room that lends itself to a study or, if needed a ground floor bedroom with a utility room behind this to the rear.
The first floor compromises a large bedroom with ensuite shower room as well as them main family shower room.
Finally to the top floor is a luxury master suite which epitomises hotel quality finish and lifestyle.
There is a small courtyard to the rear which is south facing and there are superb views out of the top floor suite.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arundel Station0.8 miles
- Ford Station1.9 miles
- Amberley Station3.0 miles
About the agent
King & Chasemore has been established since 1840, serving the counties of Sussex and Surrey. Our combination of professional expertise, experience and a detailed knowledge of the local market place ensures a high level of client service and our office network ensures maximum coverage for your property.
At King & Chasemore we pride ourselves on presentation and professionalism and to this end, it is our aim to provide our customers with the highest levels of service and commitment.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000690348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.