Burlington Road, Polygon
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Available July 2022
- Fully furnished
- Open plan kitchen
- White good included
- 2 Modern bathrooms
- Close to Solent University
- Short walk to transport links
- Contemporary 5 double bedroom student house.
- Located in the popular Polygon area.
- Recently refurbished throughout.
- Stunning kitchen with white goods.
- Close to Solent Uni and transport links.
Burlington Road, Polygon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.4 miles
- Millbrook Station1.0 miles
- St. Denys Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choosing the right agent can be difficult. Experience counts - and you can be certain with Cryers. We offer a professional and personal service, backed by many years’ experience. We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), and therefore our clients can be assured their interests are well cared for.
Cryers Lettings offers a service for the sale and purchase of Residential Property, as well as Investments Properties and Properties in Mu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRSL_04BURLIN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cryers, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.