New Close Avenue, Silsden
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO BEDROOMS
- CONVENIENT AND QUIET LOCATION
- ENCLOSED REAR PATIO
- TRAIN LINK 0.5 MILES AWAY
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CENTRAL HEATING
KITCHEN 2.46m x 3.99m (8' 1" x 13' 1") with a range of white wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with matching mixer tap, granite effect work surfaces over with ceramic tiling above, built in Carreara electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over, provision for an automatic washing machine. Access to the first floor. Panelled and glazed door leading to the rear.
KEEPING CELLAR with shelving and light.
SITTING ROOM 3.78m x 4.90m (12' 5" x 16' 1") with a stone feature fire place incorporating a wall mounted gas fire, two arched recesses to the chimney breast wall, television and telephone points, beech effect laminate flooring, two wall light points plus centre light. Access into
LANDING with rear elevation window, ceiling light.
BEDROOM ONE 3.02m (MAXIMUM) x 4.93m (9' 11" x 16' 2") telephone point, ceiling cornice, ceiling light.
BEDROOM TWO 3.02m x 3.23m (9' 11" x 10' 7") ceiling cornice, ceiling light.
BATHROOM containing a three piece white suite comprising kidney shaped panelled bath with Triton shower over with curved glazed shower screen, wall mounted modern wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and low suite w.c., ceramic tiling to the walls, complimentary laminate flooring, heated towel rail. Access to the loft space, ceiling light with pull switch.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the dwelling is an enclosed patio area.
New Close Avenue, Silsden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Steeton & Silsden Station0.9 miles
- Cononley Station3.1 miles
- Keighley Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Wilman & Lodge Estate Agents can offer you so much.
Over 20 Years Experience
Friendly Professional Service
4 Offices Covering the area
Established in 1978, Wilman and Lodge is one of the leading Estate Agents in Skipton and the surrounding area. We are very proud to introduce our services which include: Residential lettings, management and property services, which include: All types of building works, renovations, roofing and general maintenance.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102605001286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilman & Lodge, Cross Hills. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.