The Street, Thurton
- CHARACTER VICTORIAN COTTAGE
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GOOD SIZED GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 3/4 CARS
- CONSERVATORY/BOOT ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- UPSTAIRS WC
- OIL CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW!
The Street, Thurton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckenham Station3.3 miles
- Cantley Station3.8 miles
- Brundall Station4.4 miles
About the agent
With excess of 60 years' of combined agency expertise, you will be in safe hands.
We go the extra mile as standard, to ensure your buying and selling process is a first-class experience.
You are our priority every step of the journey from marketing to moving day!
Drone photography & videography to make your home stand out online.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100124003496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reality Estate Agents Ltd, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.