Gervase Holles Way, Grimsby, DN33
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern Mid-Link home
- Spacious throughout
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bath with shower
- Off Street Parking
- NO PETS
- AVAILABLE AFTER 19TH DECEMBER
- Holding Deposit (per tenancy) £144.23p
- EPC Rating - B
To the first floor we have two very well proportioned Double Bedrooms and a high end three piece Bathroom with shower over the p-shaped bath and glass shower screen.
To the rear is a large low maintenance garden.
Holding Deposit (per tenancy) £144.23
One week’s rent.
This is to reserve a property.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing)
16' 0" x 12' 8" (4.88m x 3.86m)
12' 7" x 12' 2" (3.84m x 3.7m)
6' 1" x 3' 4" (1.85m x 1.02m)
12' 8" x 12' 0" (3.86m x 3.66m)
12' 7" x 8' 10" (3.84m x 2.7m)
6' 9" x 5' 6" (2.06m x 1.68m)
Gervase Holles Way, Grimsby, DN33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grimsby Town Station1.2 miles
- Grimsby Docks Station2.0 miles
- New Clee Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Pygott and Crone have been established since 1991, originally founded with one office in Sleaford, the company now covers the whole of Lincolnshire, more recently expanding into Nottinghamshire and working throughout the UK within certain specialist departments.
The company is a mixed practice covering Residential Sales, Financial Services, Auction, Residential and Commercial Letting, Commercial and Professional valuation, Surveying, Land and New Homes. Our specialist teams are happy to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GRR190697_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.