Woking, Surrey, GU22
- 0.6 Mile Walk To Woking Station
- Semi Detached Character Home
- Stunning Condition
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Family Room
- Bifold Doors Opening To Private Rear Garden
- Seperate Reception Room With Feature Fireplace
- Utility Room And Downstairs WC
- Modern Bathroom
Woking, Surrey, GU22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woking Station0.4 miles
- Worplesdon Station1.9 miles
- West Byfleet Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We're Seymours - a multiple award winning, local, partner-owned and run estate agents, with 18 independent branches across Surrey, Hampshire, West Sussex and a state of the art Property Centre in Park Lane, London (virtually opposite Marble Arch) providing us with direct access to the lucrative London and international investor markets.
We've grown rapidly over the last 30 years, and it's down to our clients' success. We specialise in Selling AND Letting all types of property in Woking
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK200409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.