Talbot Crescent, Leeds, LS8
- Extended four bedroom semi-detached
- Ideal Roundhay location
- Private driveway for multiple vehicles
- Superb corner garden
- Detached single garage
Entered to the front via the paved double driveway, the property offers off street parking for multiple vehicles. Boundaries are defined by tall hedges and trees providing additional security and privacy.
Inside the lounge is spacious and bright with tons of natural light entering the room to the front of the property. There is a gas log burner built in, perfect for those cold winters. The property has undergone substantial extensions which has created a fabulous open plan kitchen/dining/living space. The kitchen is fitted with off white shaker style wall units and cabinets, modern appliances and granite worktops all in excellent condition. This is the perfect space for families of all sizes to entertain and dine together. There is also a utility room just off the kitchen and a separate W/C.
The first floor offers two generous double bedrooms and a single bedroom/office. All rooms are neutrally decorated and well presented ready for new owners to move in. The family bathroom is large and offers a white three piece suite with shower over bath and white tiled walls and floor.
A further bedroom has been created through an additional extension in the form of a Dorma on the second floor of the property and features a stunning master suite with private fully tiled, walk in shower en-suite and views over the rear garden.
Outside to the rear of the property is a fantastic, well maintained corner garden. The garden is enclosed and private, providing a large safe space for children and pets to play and the perfect BBQ and entertainment space for adults. The property also benefits from a larger than average detached single concrete garage with power.
This stunning family home truly has it all to offer, location, size, and outside space. High levels of demand are anticipated, please ensure interest is registered early.
Talbot Crescent, Leeds, LS8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station3.3 miles
- Headingley Station3.6 miles
- Leeds Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide this branch was listed as the overall winner that rightmove and the Property Academy assessed out of over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as the best branch in the UK because of our culture of putting you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBOAK91363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.