92A, Town Centre, Hatfield, AL10 0JW
- Ideal Investment Property
- Potential Rental Income £1200 pcm
- Town Centre Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Private Balcony
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
- Vacant Possession & No Onward Chain
ATTENTION INVESTORS and FIRST TIME BUYERS! This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom apartment in Hatfield Town Centre, previously generating £1200.00pcm (£14,400pa) and a gross yield of 5.5%, based on guide price. (Property now available as vacant possession).
Length of Lease: 100+ Years
Service Charge: £2342.00 per annum (2021)
Ground Rent: £250.00 per annum
The property is in excellent condition and located within walking distance to Hatfield train station and local shops.
Internally the property briefly comprises 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom, plus ensuite to master, a spacious living/dining room with a private balcony and a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliance.
The property also benefits from 1 allocated parking space and well-maintained communal areas.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
Move Places has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
Move Places has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
A Buyers Reservation Fee may apply.
92A, Town Centre, Hatfield, AL10 0JW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.5 miles
- Welham Green Station2.0 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Move Places is a revolutionary process which aims to transform the property selling process; allowing buyers and sellers to trade property within the convenience of their home. We take the stress out of the buying and selling process by making the whole process quick and easy. We specialise in helping buyers and sellers to exchange properties of all types, without the lengthy time, uncertainty and expense that comes along with advertising with a traditional estate agent.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a0R8d000000NHXrEAO. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Places Limited, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.