School Avenue, Basildon, Essex, SS15
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
• OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
• ARRANGED OVER THREE FLOORS
• FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
• TWO EN-SUITES
• DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM/WC
• OPEN PLANNED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
• 1,662 SQ FT(154.49 SQ M)
• DETACHED GARAGE TO REAR
Entrance via composite door, stairs to accommodation, radiator, built in storage cupboard, smooth ceiling, wood effect flooring.
11'8 x 10'10. Double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling, wood effect flooring.
21'10 x 9'4. Double glazed window to rear, patio door to rear, wall and base units, radiator, AEG double oven AEG gas hob with extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, smooth ceiling with spotlights, wood effect flooring.
38ft approx. Lawn laid, patio slabs, rear gate, outside tap.
First Floor Landing
Built in storage cupboard, stairs to accommodation.
17'2 x 11'8. Double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors to balcony, radiator, smooth ceiling, carpet.
7'1 x 5'5. Wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, panelled bath with shower, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling with spotlights, tiled flooring.
10'9 x 9'4. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling, carpet.
10'2 x 9'4. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling, carpet.
11'8 x 16'8>11'7. Double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling, carpet, door to:
Heated towel rail, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low level WC, smooth ceiling with spotlights, tiled flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator, access to loft, built in storage cupboard housing water tank, smooth ceiling, carpet.
21'9>13'4 x 9'6>5'1. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling, carpet, door to:
Wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling with spotlights, tiled flooring.
School Avenue, Basildon, Essex, SS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Laindon Station1.1 miles
- Basildon Station2.0 miles
- Billericay Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Balgores Basildon Branch occupies a prominent position within Basildon Town Centre and is headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA, MARLA, who has been selling property in the local area since the mid 80's and Matthew Butler MNAEA, who started in the industry in 1997 and has been selling property in the area since 2001.
Our spacious open plan office offers buyers, sellers and landlords the opportunity to visit us in a professional and relaxed environment.
As a family owned independent Est
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAS210596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.