Rockfield Farm, Undy, Monmouthshire, NP26 3QD
- Appealing semi-rural village location
- 5 minutes' drive from Severn Tunnel Junction Station
- Excellent transport connections
- Around 35 minutes' drive from Bristol
- Well-regarded schools within close proximity
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Ease of access to the M4 and M48
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Rated a 5 Star HBF Builder in 2021 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
We are currently open on an appointment only basis to help you visit our development safely whilst avoiding contact with other visitors.
The Shaldon is a 3-bedroom home that benefits from an open-plan kitchen and dining area, an en suite to bedroom 1, and a separate living room.
Greystone Meadows is a development of new homes in Undy, offering an appealing semi-rural location with an easy commute to Newport, Cardiff and Bristol.
The village of Undy, Monmouthshire lies southeast of Newport, and a few miles to the west of Caldicot. Greystone Meadows is situated around two miles, or a five-minute drive from junction 23A of the M4.
Greystone Meadows is situated near to several well-regarded schools. Undy Primary School and Magor CIW Primary School are about a mile away; Rogiet Primary School can be reached in five minutes by car. Older pupils are served by Caldicot School, three miles from Greystone Meadows.
St John's-on-the-Hill, a private school for younger children up to age 13, can be found about 10 miles away in Chepstow. Rougemont School, less than 20 minutes away by car in Newport, provides an independent education for pupils aged 3-18.
Those wishing to pursue further or higher education will find a range of apprenticeships and courses up to a degree level at Coleg Gwent, the nearest campus of which is on the outskirts of Newport city centre. University of South Wales has a campus in Newport, which can be reached in around 20 minutes by car from the development.
Around two miles from Greystone Meadows is junction 23A of the M4, for Newport, Cardiff and the Prince of Wales Bridge for Bristol; this motorway also connects to the M48 for Chepstow. Newport city centre is less than a 25-minute car journey away.
The nearest railway station to Undy is Severn Tunnel Junction, five minutes away by car, which provides direct services to destinations including Cardiff Central and Cheltenham Spa. A journey to London Paddington station (with changes) takes just over two hours.
Bristol Airport, which offers domestic and international flights to dozens of destinations, is about 45 minutes' drive from the development.
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract..
BrochuresSite PlanSpecificationGreystone MeadowsThe Shaldon
Rockfield Farm, Undy, Monmouthshire, NP26 3QD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station1.5 miles
- Caldicot Station2.2 miles
- St. Andrews Road Station6.9 miles
About the development
- A beautiful range of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes
- An enviable village location just 35 minutes' drive from Bristol
- Within easy access of the M4 and M48
- An easy commute to Newport, Cardiff and Bristol
- Home to sell? Ask our sales advisor about our Express Mover scheme
- Contact Bellway for more information
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Shaldon-GSM-Nov21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Wales). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.