Union Street, Woodstock
- Period Property
- Central Woodstock Location
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Courtyard Garden
- Close Proximity to Public Parking
The extended ground floor offers a spacious sitting/dining room with original open fireplace. The room benefits from being dual aspect affording plenty of natural daylight with direct access onto the courtyard garden.
The kitchen sits to the rear of the property along with the ground floor bathroom. Upstairs are two bedrooms with en-suite to the master and the floored attic provides excellent storage space.
The rear courtyard garden faces west and has offers a useful outhouse with a small utility area. Whilst the property has no allocated parking it is just a stone's throw from the town's public car park.
Services - Connected to mains services
Woodstock - This thriving market town is located north west of Oxford and on the edge of Blenheim Palace Estate. Residents benefit from a 'walking pass' for the grounds. The town itself has an active community and a charming centre with a Post Office, churches of several denominations and a wide range of shops, hotels, restaurants and pubs. It has excellent schools/childcare facilities and good access to the well known Oxford schools including St. Edwards, Summer Fields, The Dragon, Oxford High, Headington Girls and Radley. Woodstock is conveniently located for the M40, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon and Soho Farmhouse is approximately 10 minutes' drive away. There are a variety of commuter options for Oxford, London & the Midlands including regular buses to Oxford Parkway station providing fast (approx. 55 mins) trains to London Marylebone.
BrochuresUnion Street, Woodstock
Union Street, Woodstock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanborough Station1.8 miles
- Combe Station2.0 miles
- Tackley Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Flowers Estate Agents are a totally independent agent specialising in the selling and letting of property across West Oxfordshire and into The Cotswolds.
Our office is prominently situated in Woodstock on Oxford Street and close to the many excellent bars, restaurants and coffee shops you can enjoy whilst you take a break from soaking up the charm of the historic town centre or the local villages and countryside. Our team has an abundance of experience and knowledge in this area and wil
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31123380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flowers Estate Agents, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.