Francis Court, Thorpe Willoughby, YO8
- Larger Type Two Bedroom Apartment Over 2 Floors
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Over 55's
- Communal Gardens & Laundry Room
- Popular Village Location
- No Chain
Tenure: Leasehold, 99 years remaining
A larger type, two bedroomed apartment located over two floors on this modern development within the popular village of Thorpe Willoughby to the west of Selby. The property briefly comprises, to the ground floor; lobby, to the first floor; landing, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1 and bathroom and to the second floor; bedroom 2. It has the advantage of a second bedroom being located on the second floor which could be utilised for various uses, electric heating, full UPVC windows/doors and car parking. Outside are communal gardens and a laundry room. The property is offered with no onward chain.
UPVC front door providing entrance to the :-
Staircase to first floor.
With built in airing / cylinder cupboard fitted with immersion heater. Separate built in double wardrobe.
Living Room: 16'6" x 9'10" (5.03m x 3.02m)
Having a UPVC double glazed window and electric heater.
Kitchen: 10'1" x 8'2" (3.09m x 2.50m)
Having a range of base units and matching wall mounted cupboards. Work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink. Electric cooker point and heater. UPVC double glazed window. Plumbing for washer and space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1: 11'7" x 9'11" (3.54m x 3.02m)
Electric heater under UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Bathroom: 7'2" x 4'11" (2.10m x 1.49m)
Fully tiled with panelled bath and electric shower over. Matching wash basin and WC. Wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom 2: 11'4" x 14'3" max (3.45m x 4.35m max)
Having a large walk in wardrobe, and two additional eaves storage cupboards. Electric heater under UPVC window to front elevation.
Communal gardens laid to lawn and communal laundry room. Ample car parking available at the rear.
The property is offered on a shared ownership basis which means 70% of the property is available to purchase at the price shown with the remaining 30% being retained by Together Housing.
The vendor advises that a fee of £49.80 per calendar month is payable but this should be checked by prospective purchasers.
Legal fees of £600 + VAT will be payable by the buyer to the Housing Associations solicitor. Please note that this is in addition to any legal fees payable to your own solicitor.
Francis Court, Thorpe Willoughby, YO8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selby Station2.6 miles
- Sherburn-in-Elmet Station4.7 miles
- Church Fenton Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Elmhirst Parker Solicitors AND Estate Agents are based at a prominent town centre location on Finkle Street in Selby and offer a unique service with all sales and legal work carried out under one roof. A discount may be applicable on the standard legal fees on the sale of your property if you sell through Elmhirst Parker Estate Agents.
We are an independently owned business regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority which assures clients are dealt with in a professional and ethic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28franciscourt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elmhirst Parker, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.