Longmore Avenue, Great Baddow
- Semi detached chalet
- Two first floor bedrooms
- First floor shower room
- Ground floor bathroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground floor bedroom or dining room
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- 78 feet approx. rear garden
- No onward chain
LOUNGE/DINER 20' 7" x 14' 11" (6.27m x 4.55m) Max inc stairs. Two double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators, open tread wooden stairs to first floor, smooth ceiling.
BEDROOM/DINING ROOM 12' 11" x 11' (3.94m x 3.35m) Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, radiator, smooth ceiling.
KITCHEN 9' 3" x 8' 4" (2.82m x 2.54m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, obscure double glazed door to side aspect, smooth ceiling with inset downlighters, radiator, range of white gloss fitted base and wall units, integrated fridge/freezer, built in electric oven and hob with hood above, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap inset into work tops, tiled splash backs, space for washing machine.
BATHROOM 6' 5" x 5' 9" (1.96m x 1.75m) Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, smooth ceiling with inset downlighters, heated towel rail, white suite, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled splash backs, extractor fan.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Double glazed window to side aspect, smooth ceiling, door to eaves storage.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 9' 6" (3.99m x 2.9m) max. Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 9" x 9' 6" (3.28m x 2.9m) max. Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling.
SHOWER ROOM Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth ceiling with inset downlighters, heated towel rail, tiled shower recess with folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, fitted cupboard housing gas boiler.
REAR GARDEN 78' (23.5m) approx. in length. Commences with paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn, panelled fencing, gated rear access, timber shed, garage, side access.
Longmore Avenue, Great Baddow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelmsford Station1.4 miles
- Hatfield Peverel Station5.7 miles
- Ingatestone Station6.2 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923003935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.