St. Andrews Avenue, Hornchurch
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- WELL PRESENTED
- 0.5 MILES TO ELM PARK STATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT THE LOFT SUBJECT TO RELEVANT PERMISSIONS
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
Entrance via UPVC door leading to the hallway. Radiator with decorative cover. Understairs cupboard. Stairs ascending to first floor. Wooden flooring,
Living Room - 12'10" (3.91m) x 11'3" (3.43m)
Double glazed window to front. Wooden flooring. Radiator. TV Point.
Reception Two - 11'9" (3.58m) x 10'4" (3.15m) Max
Opening with the kitchen diner. Wooden flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen Diner - 17'2" (5.23m) Max x 15'4" (4.67m) Max
Double glazed window to rear. French doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surface over. Inset sink drainer with mixer tap over. Double oven and gas hob. Provision for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Wooden flooring.
Upflush toilet. Wood effect flooring.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to first floor accommodation.
Master Bedroom - 13'2" (4.01m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
Double glazed window to front. Range of fitted wardrobes and drawers. Carpet. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 11'8" (3.56m) x 10'2" (3.1m) Max
Double glazed window to rear. Cupboard housing Worcester boiler. Carpet. Radiator. Loft access to the loft which is fully board with electricity and windows.
Bedroom Three - 10'4" (3.15m) Max x 6'5" (1.96m) Max
Double glazed window to front. Carpet. Radiator.
Bathroom - 6'5" (1.96m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Obscure double glazed window to rear. The modern suite comprises panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, vanity wash hand basin and wall hung WC. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
The rear garden measure approx 40` in length and commences with a decking area. Path leading down the garden to the two sheds which have electric. The remainder of the garden has astroturf,
The driveway provides off street parking for two vehicles.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
St. Andrews Avenue, Hornchurch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elm Park Station0.2 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.2 miles
- Dagenham East Station1.2 miles
About the agent
HS Estate Agents is an independent family owned property agency located close to Brentwood station. Being the only agent in Essex to be accredited with Trading Standards “Buy with Confidence” award our aim is to exceed our clients` expectations through our quality of service, honesty and integrity. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent you will find that at HS Estate Agents we offer a vibrant, personal and friendly but above all professional service.
Our team has over fifty
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2403_MSBW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HS Estate Agents, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.