The Charleton, 123 Holburne Park, Bath, BA2
- Show home available to view 7 days a week by appointment
- 5 bedroom detached Georgian style villa with garage and additional allocated parking
- Additional dedicated home office
- Stunning views over the parkland and Charlcombe valley beyond
- Conveniently located within walking distance to Bath city centre
- Canal side walks
- Fibre to the premises (FTTP) for ultrafast broadband connectivity
- Awaiting EPC
- EPC Rating = B
A sumptuous detached villa holding a prime position within the development with exceptional views over the parkland and Charlcombe valley.
A stone portico offers access to the hallway from which the drawing room is positioned at the front of the property taking in the views directly opposite the property. The kitchen breakfast room is at the rear of the property with access to the private rear garden.
The first floor offers a snug to the front of the home with expansive views across the valley. At the rear of the home is the principal bedroom suite with en suite shower room which has been completed to the highest standard with stone tiles and luxurious fittings. A walk in wardrobe is also fitted. A study is also available on this floor, perfect for those working from home.
The second floor includes a further 4 bedrooms, one being the guest suite with en suite shower room. A luxurious family bathroom is also available.
Externally there is a beautifully arranged garden with patio to the rear of the property and a grassed section to the main area. A garage is included and allocated parking.
Holburne Park the development
Georgian-style terraces, villas and apartments make up this new development at Holburne Park. The architecture reflects the historic character of Bath whilst internal layouts have been adapted for modern living and offer contemporary design, specification and finishes fit for the future. Set within landscaped grounds next to the picturesque Avon and Kennet canal, the development is situated on a naturally sloping gradient providing expansive views across the city and open countryside.
Holburne Park is an easy stroll into the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath.
Images shown are of the Coates show house at Holburne Park. Other plots of the same house type may differ in layout and specification. For details of these and other house types please contact the sales agent for more information.
Holburne Park is within walking distance of Bath with its famous landmarks such as The Royal Crescent and Thermae Bath Spa, some of the finest shopping outside London, the highly-rated Theatre Royal and an excellent choice of restaurants. The development also offers easy access to London with regular train services from Bath Spa Railway Station and by and car with its proximity to the M4 motorway.
Waterside and countryside walks are easily accessible with the Kennet and Avon Canal on your doorstep. The canal boasts Britain’s most popular long-distance waterside cycle route, with scenic rides to Bristol, Bradford-on-Avon and beyond, and for sport lovers there are many reputable sporting clubs within walking distance.
There are excellent local schools in the area including Bathwick St Mary’s C of E Primary School and King Edward’s School, and the University of Bath is within easy reach by car or bus.
Square Footage: 2,527 sq ft
CGI denotes a computer-generated image. These images, particulars and floor plans were prepared from preliminary plans and specifications before the completion of the properties.
These particulars, together with any images that they contain, are intended only as a guide. They may have been changed during construction and final finishes could vary.
Prospective purchasers should not rely on this information but must get their solicitor to check the plans and specification attached to their contract.
Please note internal images are of the Finch or Coates show home.
The Charleton, 123 Holburne Park, Bath, BA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.9 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.7 miles
- Freshford Station3.7 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 100 locations around the UK including 35 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRD210225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.