Mallow Street, London, EC1Y
- Victorian warehouse conversion
- 1,841 square feet
- 0.1 miles from Old Street
- Wealth of amenities nearby
- Walking distance to 'The City
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated in a Victorian warehouse in Central Shoreditch spanning 1,841 sq.ft (approx) this loft apartment is a fantastic blank canvas. Ideal for those who wish to put their own stamp on a property, this flexible property comprises a vast 1500 square foot open-plan lounge space with a wealth of character from steel pillars, exposed brickwork, iron radiators, and hardwood flooring. It’s also flooded with natural light from the sky lights and large windows. Whilst the kitchen is tucked away and is available for those who tire of the countless restaurants and gastro pubs of Shoreditch and Clerkenwell whilst the culinary delights of Whitecross Street Food market are moments away. The bedroom space easily accommodates a double bed and houses a built-in closet whilst a bathroom with a walk-in shower and an addition WC for guests those who wish to use the space with more commercial mindset. There is also a large storage closet/room is located by the entrance.
Mallow Street is centrally located, just off Old Street/City Road and has exceptional transport connections with Old Street and numerous bus routes being within 0.1 miles.
Being sold chain free, this would make an ideal home, investment, or project for any buyer looking for a classic example of a warehouse conversion in the Shoreditch/Clerkenwell area.
Mallow Street, London, EC1Y
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Street Station0.0 miles
- Moorgate Station0.5 miles
- Barbican Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The Hallmark of Quality and Experience
Our story began in 1873 and since then, our estate agency has stood the test of time through every high and low of the property market. We are proud of our heritage, and the experience it means we are able to provide all our clients.
We understand selling or letting your property can be significant, leading to challenging decisions, and that it can be often be difficult finding the right person to help you with the process. At Stirling
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO210120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.