York Way, Kings Cross, London, N7
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Stunning High Spec Apartment
- Two Bathrooms
- 805 Sq. ft (Lift Facilities)
- Concierge Service
- Camden Town & Islington
- Underfloor Heating
- Primrose Hill & Caledonian Park
- Restaurants & Bars (Amenities)
- Furnished or Unfurnished Subject To Negotiations
Price Unfurnished £2,850 pcm
Price Furnished from £3,014 pcm
This stunning apartment features a large reception with space for lounge and dining area leading to private balcony, partly separate fully fitted kitchen (Dishwasher), large double bedroom with built in wardrobe and en-suite shower, modern bathroom suite and further double size bedroom. Both bedrooms have access to the balcony and ample storage.
The development benefits from concierge service, bike storage and lift facilities.
Perfectly located close to central London with superb transport links, Primrose Hill, Regents park and Caledonian Park provide some great green spaces including Regents canal towpath.
Camden town and Islington are within a short walk with a vibrant array of restaurants, bars, markets and boutique shops.
Seals The Deal:
Stylish & modern, two bathrooms, private balcony, Kings Cross station, newly built development. Must see!
*** Please note these are show flat photos of a similar property within the same development. ***
York Way, Kings Cross, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.5 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.5 miles
- Camden Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Storeys is a unique proposition in the lettings industry: a business focused entirely on lettings that puts people at the heart of the experience. We, like you, have had difficult experiences with lettings in the past and we know there’s a better way.
Industry experience has shown us the way – founding director Andrew Blythe spent 16+ years managing existing agency branches, and opening new ones, across central and east London. He has been right at the centre of the lettings industry an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STH210262_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Storeys, London Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.