- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge Diner
- Driveway and Detached garage
- Ideal Location
- Viewings recommended
- No Upward Chain
***Detached Bungalow *** Modern Fitted Kitchen *** Lounge *** Two Double Bedrooms *** Shower Room*** Low Maintenance Front and Rear Gardens *** Detached Garage *** Parking *** Must Be Viewed!!!
Burchell Edwards are delighted to market this charming two bedroom detached bungalow which is located in a popular residential location of Ilkeston and benefits from ample off-road parking and a detached garage. An internal inspection will reveal a well presented home which in brief comprises; fitted kitchen, spacious lounge/diner, inner hall way, there are two double bedrooms and a modern fitted shower room. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear with a driveway and detached garage.
Ilkeston is a much sought after market town centrally located half way between Nottingham and Derby in the borough of Erewash and has a wide range of facilities. Ilkeston boasts its own railway station and is just 10 minutes from both junction 25 and 26 of the M1 motorway and has fantastic public transport links. Both Nottingham University and the QMC Hospital and less the 20 minutes away.
Viewings are strongly advised for you to fully appreciate this delightful bungalow. Offered to the market with no upward chain.
Double glazed side door gives access to the kitchen.
Fitted Kitchen 12' 4" x 6' 3" ( 3.76m x 1.91m )
Fitted with tiled floors, range of matching base cupboards, drawers and matching wall units, part tiled walls, sink and drainer unit, space for free standing oven and hob with extractor fan over, radiator, double glazed front door and double glazed windows to the front and side elevation, plumbing for washing machine, door to lounge.
Lounge Diner 15' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.58m )
A bright and spacious room with fitted carpet, electric fireplace with stone surround and hearth, coving, tv point, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation, door to hallway.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
A good sized double bedroom with a rear aspect , fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.84m )
A second well sized bedroom with fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light and double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation.
Shower Room 6' 2" x 6' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.91m )
A modern suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flow w.c, fully tiled walls and flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Ample off road parking on a tarmac driveway, gated side access leads to a single detached garage to the side of the property.
Garage 15' 6" x 7' 5" ( 4.72m x 2.26m )
Up and over door, lighting.
Low maintenance tiered rear garden with patio seating area, a walkway leading up to a small lawned area. Borders surround the grass area with planted border of shrubs and bushes. Timber garden shed and greenhouse.
This delightful property is in good order and is offered to the market with no upward chain, book your viewing today.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station0.9 miles
- Langley Mill Station2.4 miles
- Phoenix Park Tram Stop4.5 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Ilkeston for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IST204902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.