Mill Road, Stock Village
- 4 bedroom DETACHED home in central village location
- Delightful walled garden
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Single detached garage (with utility area to the rear) and off street secure parking
- Offered with VACANT POSSESSION
- In excellent decorative order throughout
- Lounge with attractive open fireplace
- Gas central heating and Double glazed throughout.
Cosy lounge with open fireplace, separate dining room and fitted kitchen with breakfast area. En-suite shower room to main bedroom.
Offered in excellent decorative order throughout and benefiting from a charming walled garden which has obviously enjoyed huge T.L.C.
Single detached garage (with useful utility area to the rear) and secure off street parking.
Offered with VACANT POSSESSION.
17' 9'' x 10' 3'' (5.40m x 3.13m) Max
10' 2'' x 7' 11'' (3.11m x 2.41m) Max
16' 8'' x 9' 5'' (5.07m x 2.88m) Max
Ground floor cloakroom
Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room
13' 4'' x 12' 6'' (4.07m x 3.80m) Max
En-Suite shower room
10' 3'' x 8' 9'' (3.13m x 2.66m) Max
8' 8'' x 7' 7'' (2.63m x 2.32m) Max
8' 11'' x 4' 11'' (2.73m x 1.50m) Plus depth of wardrobes
16' 0'' x 8' 6'' (4.88m x 2.59m) Max
Mill Road, Stock Village
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station2.6 miles
- Ingatestone Station2.8 miles
- Wickford Station4.6 miles
About the agent
M-Estates is an established independent estate agency based in the pretty village of Stock in the heart of Essex, specialising in the sale of village and country homes across the County.
M-Estates offers sellers and buyers alike a professional and personal service with the aim of making the process of moving home as smooth as possible.
When selling, it is imperative to ensure your property is correctly priced. Few properties are the same and it requires an experienced estate agen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11214025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.