North End, Hutton Rudby, Yarm
- Character home
- Open plan living space
- Three bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with separate shower
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Double sided log burner
- Modern kitchen with Island unit and appliances
- Sitting room
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en suite
Located at the heart of the village it offers access to amenities including the village school, sports clubs, village green and shop.
The interior comprises; living room with dual sided log burner open plan to the dining area with bifolding doors to the terrace and open to a modern kitchen with hand painted units with an Island unit, integrated appliances, bifold doors to the terrace and double doors to the sitting room with log burner.
On the first floor the master bedroom has a dressing area open to the bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower. Two further bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a Scandi feel incorporating free standing bath and separate shower.
Externally there is a path to the front door and side access to the rear garden with stone terrace and steps to a good sized garden with lawn.
North End, Hutton Rudby, Yarm
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yarm Station4.0 miles
- Allens West Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Our Property Launch marketing strategy delivers better results in faster timescales for our clients.
For more information on how we combine the power of social media with traditional methods to reach the widest range of buyers speak to your local office.
For an honest valuation of your home call us or visit our website
www.roseberry-newhouse.co.ukPhotography and Video
To make sure your property is pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STO210190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.