Holloway Road, London
- studio property available in Holloway road
- Central heated
- 125 year lease
- large shower suite
- open planned
- local amenties located nearby
- Close transport links
This property is lovely studio is located on Holloway road. The property is newly refurbished throughout with an ensuite shower suite.
The property is located above a commercial property in a Victorian converted property. Local amenities nearby of Holloway Road as well as Seven Sisters Road. The property is still under refurbishment and available for viewings now. This property will be finished and ready to move in at the second week of may.
Holloway Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Holloway Road Station0.2 miles
- Drayton Park Station0.4 miles
- Arsenal Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493002973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.