Howe Circle, Newport
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- FIRST FLOOR
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
No Onwards Chain- Convenient Location - First Floor - Private Balcony - Close To Local Amenities - Excellent Transport Links
Now available is this one bedroom, first floor flat located on Howe Circle, Newport. The property is well presented throughout and in a convenient location, perfect for anyone commuting or looking for access to M4.
The property consists of living/dining room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with storage cupboard, bathroom with standalone shower and private balcony to the rear.
Call to book viewing on
Stairs leading to first floor flat and large secure storage cupboard.
Living/ Dining Room 15' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.00m )
Spacious lounge, upvc window to front and rear, access to kitchen, bedroom and shower room
Bedroom 10' 3" x 12' 4" ( 3.12m x 3.76m )
Double bedroom, upvc window to rear
Shower, w/c, pedestal sink.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.31m x 2.36m )
Range of fitted units, splashback tiling, roll top work tops, upvc window to rear.
Private balcony to rear
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Howe Circle, Newport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newport (S. Wales) Station2.9 miles
- Pye Corner Station4.8 miles
- Cwmbran Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NPT305482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.