Potters Lane, Send, GU23
- Contemporary Shaker kitchen units with granite worktops
- Integrated Zanussi and Siemens appliances and stone worktops
- Built in wardrobes to Master and Bedroom 2
- En suite to Master bedroom
- Work space in bedroom 3
- Smart heating control system
- All-important storage spaces
- Electric car charging point
- Private parking
- 24-minute train journey to London Waterloo
This new home has been carefully considered to meet a range of lifestyle requirements and preferences. The fully fitted contemporary Shaker kitchen with granite worktops, comes with integrated Siemens and Zanussi appliances, including oven, hob, microwave oven, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and washer/ dryer. The spacious open plan living /dining area has French doors leading out to the private west facing garden.
The luxurious bedrooms on the first floor have ample space with master and bedroom 2 boasting built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom has a luxury en suite and bedroom 2 and 3 benefitting from the family bathroom.
Car port parking included with additional electric car charging point.
As you'd expect from Shanly Homes, the home features excellent specification and a high-quality finish throughout. Simply add the finishing touches and your unique style to make your new space feel like home.
Internal images are of show home and CGIs are indicative only
Weyside Grove sits on Potters Lane, a long winding road through the gently rolling Surrey slopes, but conveniently just moments away from the A3 (with easy links to the M25). The village itself has good local amenities including The New Inn pub, Send Church of England primary school, a post office and a convenience store, perfect for everyday needs.
4 miles away is the lovely village of Ripley which is home to an award- winning farmers market as well as a range of shops, pubs and The Clock House, a Michelin-starred restaurant.
Send is a great location to get closer to nature. Whether you are hiking, walking, cycling or sightseeing, the area has a rich diversity of natural, historical and architectural attractions within minutes of the village centre.
For the sporty and pastime-minded, the local neighbouring towns and villages provide a huge choice of fitness centres, sporting activity clubs (including tennis, football, cricket and rugby), with no less than 10 golf courses within a 15-minute radius.
The moment you arrive in Send, the feeling of being in calm greenery envelopes you. Yet it is located almost equidistant between Guildford (4.3 miles) and Woking (3.7 miles), meaning you can enjoy the best of both worlds with a wider range of shops, bars and restaurants to explore, as well as great travel links (London Waterloo in 24 minutes).
Road connections are excellent with the A3 a 4-minute drive away from Weyside Grove and the M25 only 11 minutes. Heathrow and Gatwick airports are within easy reach and the South Coast can be reached in less than an hour.
Potters Lane, Send, GU23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worplesdon Station1.9 miles
- Woking Station2.1 miles
- Clandon Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 527648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.