Cranborne Avenue, Tolworth, KT6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Newly redecorated throughout including wood work
- Three double bedrooms & one study/box room
- Wood floor through lounge & bedrooms
- Two bathrooms - including a brand new shower room
- Available now on a unfurnished basis
- EPC Rating E
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall leading to bright lounge with wood flooring and sliding doors opening out to a private rear garden, a brand new fully fitted modern kitchen with appliances provided including a dishwasher. The first floor features a fully fitted family bathroom, two reasonable size double bedroom and one study/box room. The 2nd floor showcases a third double bedroom and a newly fitted shower room with w/c and basin. Additional benefits include wood flooring throughout all bedrooms, newly fitted grey carpets to landing and staircase, off street parking, double glazing & gas central heating. Available now on a unfurnished basis. EPC Rating E
Cranborne Avenue, Tolworth, KT6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tolworth Station0.4 miles
- Chessington North Station0.9 miles
- Malden Manor Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Our Kingston branch is headed up by Branch Manager, Scott Carson, who began his estate agency career some 20 years ago. Scott says his success is based on hard work, commitment, and excellent training and development.
Scott comments: “I have successfully managed a number of estate agency branches including Richmond, Esher and now Kingston. I pride myself on my positive ‘can do’ attitude to provide great customer service and make moving house as hassle-free as possible for our clients, e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 316445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.