Wigan Road, Leigh
- Let type:
- Long term
- En-suite rooms
- £85 per week
- All bills included
- Great location for commuters
- Space for car parking
Close to all local amenities and transport links, this 5 bed shared house is ideal for professionals. There are currently TWO en-suite rooms, one to the ground floor and one on the first floor. There is also a well appointed kitchen to the ground floor, which opens into the private rear courtyard garden.
Rooms come with stylish furnishings and a separate en-suite. To the ground floor, there is a recently refurnished shared kitchen, leading to a quaint back yard to the rear. The property has ideal transport links to Leigh, Wigan and Bolton, being just 5 minutes by bus to Leigh town centre. There is also ample space for parking on the side street, right next to the property.
Wigan Road, Leigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Daisy Hill Station2.7 miles
- Hag Fold Station2.7 miles
- Atherton Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Dwell & Co is a Bolton based independent estate agency that has spun out of our established property management business Campus Cribs to offer a highly personalised service to the residential sales and lettings market. We are positioned in the town center and serve all areas of Bolton and surrounding areas. Our team provides an honest, knowledgeable and friendly service and provides our clients with the latest technology options to help sell / Let their home quickly.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10545078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dwell & Co, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.