- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- Executive One Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Modern & Neutral Throughout
- Kitchen With Appliances
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance To Crawley Town Centre
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
- Available February
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station0.3 miles
- Three Bridges Station1.3 miles
- Ifield Station1.3 miles
About the agent
About this branch
King & Chasemore in Crawley covers the entire local area, including the numerous surrounding villages. We have been letting homes across the entire property spectrum since 1840 - from one-bedroom apartments to large country properties with acreage. We have a range of comprehensive lettings services and take care of our tenants during each stage of their tenancy.
Why choose King & Chasemore?
As a landlord you will benefit from our professional
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHT9_CRADOWNEY9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Crawley - High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.