Kirkfield Lane, Thorner, LS14 3EP
End of Terrace
- BRAND NEW PROPERTY
- END TERRACE
- NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
- NETURALLY DECORATED
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO A1
The property briefly comprises; a brand new kitchen with a range of stylish wall and base units with integrated appliances including a hob, oven, dishwasher and a washing machine and fridge freezer. There is a separate living room boasting French doors opening out onto the enclosed rear garden. To the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and a single bedroom all fitted with grey carpets throughout. There is also a modern family bathroom with an over bath power.
Outside there is a private enclosed patio garden with a fence with uninterrupted views and to the front there is off street parking for two cars.
The quaint village of Thorner is situated to the North East of Leeds with fantastic access to the A1. The village is extremely popular and boasts a range of local amenities including pubs, a post office and a primary school. For further amenities Wetherby is located within easy reach and the A1 offers the perfect commuting route for those travelling further afield.
We would highly recommend a viewing, as we do not anticipate this property will be available for very long.
Lounge - 15’6 (4.72) x 10’3 (3.12)
Kitchen -12’2 (3.71) x 8’11 (2.72)
Bedroom 1 – 11’ (3.35) max x 9’4 (2.84) max
Bedroom 2- 10’10 (3.30) x 9’ (2.74)
Bedroom 3- 8’ (2.44) x 6’ (1.83)
Kirkfield Lane, Thorner, LS14 3EP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station4.0 miles
- Garforth Station4.7 miles
- East Garforth Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that move - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buying, or selling your home, we will provide a first class
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2622838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.