Endless Street, Salisbury
- Chic and Stylish
- High quality specification through out
- Fully fitted kitchen with Bosch Oven and Induction Hob
- High ceilings throughout giving a huge sense of space
- Select development of only 6 flats
- Stone's throw from the Market Square and City centre
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate shower
- Newly converted grand façade building
- Larger than average 2 bedroom flat
- Separate bike store/store room
Accessed via a communal hall and staircase flat 4 has spacious accommodation with delightful high ceilings throughout. This apartment is a new build and offers a very high specification and sympathetically painted with Farrow and Ball interior design advice. The kitchen/living room has a fully fitted kitchen with built-in fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and a Bosch induction hob and oven, and a very light and airy feel with two large original sash windows. The ample living room/kitchen is perfect for modern living. The kitchen also benefits from a lovely breakfast bar.
Both bedrooms are comfortable doubles again with original sash windows coupled with the very high ceilings giving a real sense of space. The bathroom is beautifully fully tiled with a separate appealing shower. The flat is floored throughout with Karndeen to the hall and living areas, luxury white carpeting to the bedrooms. The flat has a camera entrance system and digital electric central heating. The flat also has a large lockable bike store/storage cupboard located on the second floor landing.
The nearby Market Square offers numerous independent and chain stores as well as a local market twice a week. The flat is close to many good local restaurants and bars for those with an active social life, as well as offering excellent transport links nearby. The micro location of Endless Street is in the midst of being regenerated with several new residential and retirement living developments nearby.Salisbury train station is 8 minutes walk, London 90 mins. Bournemouth and Sandbanks 40 minutes by car to enjoy their fabulous beaches, not forgetting Salisbury Cathedral only a few minutes walk away.
Services: mains electricity, water and drainage.Leasehold: 999 year lease.
Endless Street, Salisbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11209254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.