73B Drayton Park, LONDON, N5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available 21st of December
- Two Bedroom / Two Bathroom
- Fully Furnished with Fully Integrated Kitchen
- 835 sq ft / 77.6 Sq m (approx)
- Private terrace
- Tesco's Supermarket is within a short walk of your home
- Bicycle storage facilities
- Short walking distance to Arsenal and Holloway Rd Tube Stations and Drayton Park Overground
Furnished to a high interior specification the property benefits quality fixtures and fittings to include granite kitchen work surfaces and SMEG integrated appliances. Further attributes include private terrace, video entry security system, bicycle storage facilities and underground parking which is available at an additional cost.
Highbury fields and Islington''s fashionable Upper Street are within walking distance offering a great selection of shops, cafes and restaurants.
73B Drayton Park, LONDON, N5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arsenal Station0.2 miles
- Drayton Park Station0.2 miles
- Holloway Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The LiFE Residential North London branch is located on the doorstep of Arsenal's Emirates Stadium, allowing us to be perfectly placed to service Highbury & Islington and the wider North London area.
North London is typified as much by its proximity to Central London and The City as it is by its independent shops, cafes and cultural significance. Numerous London Underground and Overground transport links make the strain of London commuting but a fading memory, whilst beautiful green spac
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 926518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, North London Branch- lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.