Hurn Way, Longford, Coventry, CV6
- Ground Floor
- Needs Some Modernisation
- Ideal For Fiirst Time Buyers/Investors
The accommodation affords; A communal entrance hall, bed/sitting room, kitchen and bathroom along with of road parking to the rear.
Please call a member of the team today to secure your viewing on
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Hurn Way, Longford, Coventry, CV6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Arena Station1.0 miles
- Bedworth Station1.9 miles
- Coventry Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Situated in the heart of the city, Wilsons Estate agents in Coventry have been successfully selling and letting property in and around the Coventry area for over five years, going from strength to strength.
Advertising sales and lettings properties not just from a local office but also on all major websites and social media outlets. Offering EPC's, inventories, accompanied viewings and prominent for sale boards we are confident that we have a proposition to satisfy all. We have a dedica
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CVN210672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilsons UK.com, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.