Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, CM2
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000
- First floor apartment
- Ensuite Plus Family Bathroom
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Turn Key Ready
- Excellent Transport Links
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000
McCartney Sales and Lettings have pleasure in offering a first floor apartment.
The living accommodation comprises a spacious lounge benefiting from a bay window which leads into the separate kitchen that offers integrated appliances and has a bay window which overlooks Moulsham Street. There are two bedrooms, with the master having its own ensuite shower room. There is also a family bathroom.
The property also has an allocated car parking space and is perfectly located in the popular area of Moulsham Street, therefore is within walking distance of Moulsham Street shopping facilities, amenities and also Chelmsford City Centre with its further shopping facilities, fashionable Bond Street shopping experience and railway station with frequent trains running through to London Liverpool St.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, CM2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelmsford Station0.6 miles
- Ingatestone Station5.5 miles
About the agent
McCartney Sales & Lettings have been established since 1992 and are regarded as one of Chelmsford's leading independent property specialists in both property sales and lettings, with two prominent local offices.
Celebrating 30 years of trading as of 2022, McCartney Sales & Lettings have helped and guided thousands of clients through this process and many have repeated the process several times with us.
We believe our success is down to hard work and o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22221218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCartney Estate Agents, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.