Wayfare House, Parkside West, Blackwall Reach, E14
- SHOW HOMES NOW OPEN - REGISTER NOW
- Views of Canary Wharf or Landscaped Gardens
- Winter Garden or Private Balcony
- Concierge service
- Residents’ lounge
- Anticipated completion Q3 2021
Parkside West is the latest phase of Blackwall Reach, E14. A bold new regeneration masterplan offering 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, duplexes and penthouses, set around the Millennium Green, an exceptional urban park. This unexpected oasis gives Blackwall Reach a unique sense of space, providing a beautiful secluded sanctuary to exercise, energise and relax. Just minutes from Canary Wharf and The City, this super-connected development is a focal point in this most dynamic and fast-moving of capitals. Unrivalled transport links and extensive local amenities complete the picture of the future of urban living.
At the heart of one of Europe’s most dynamic regeneration schemes, the area was an iconic 1960s urban estate, now transformed by cutting edge design, investment and vision. NU living, the London Borough of Tower Hamlets and the Greater London Authority have collaborated to deliver over 1,500 high quality new homes, complemented by open spaces and amenities for everyone. With shops, coffee bars, community facilities and landscaping already in place in the first phases of this pioneering scheme, Blackwall Reach has established a benchmark of quality for the area which will last for generations.
Just a short walk from Blackwall Reach, Blackwall DLR Station offers quick and easy access not only to East London destinations, but also to Central London and beyond. Crossrail, the new high-speed way to travel across the capital, is set to begin operations in 2022. Canary Wharf, East London’s flagship Crossrail Station is just 8 minutes from Parkside West.
Every apartment is designed with a contemporary monochrome theme and offers either a Jet or Aerial colour palette. All apartments at Parkside West come with winter gardens, balconies or terraces, many with park views, delivering space to breathe, inside and out.
The attention to detail and quality is evident throughout, from enviable eco-build credentials, to beautifully crafted Nolte fitted kitchens and exceptionally appointed bathrooms. The kitchens offer cupboards with under-unit LED lighting, integrated Zanussi appliances, Silestone worktops and square geometric tiling. The bathrooms feature rainfall shower heads and additional handheld jets, an elegant built-in shelf unit, chrome heated towel rail and extensive tiling. Statement flooring extends throughout the living/dining and kitchen areas, tying in the modern tones of the interior design. The bedrooms are finished with carpets in ice or pewter.
LOCATION - adjacent to Blackwall DLR station
- Canary Wharf Underground Station - 8 minutes
- Bank Underground Station - 12 minutes
- Oxford Circus Underground Station - 23 minutes
- Liverpool Street Underground Station - 6 minutes (Crossrail due to complete 2022)
- Paddington Underground Station - 16 minutes (Crossrail due to complete 2022)
*Computer generated images and show home photography for indicative purposes only.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Wayfare House, Parkside West, Blackwall Reach, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackwall Station0.0 miles
- Poplar Station0.1 miles
- East India Station0.3 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential has been a leading consultancy and sales advisor in East London for 40 years and has contributed to the areas transformation to where it is today. With significant experience in selling and letting a wide range of residential properties, our team has extensive local knowledge and unrivalled expertise which enable them to navigate you through the entire process of buying or selling your home.
As the world's largest property consultancy, we have access to a global databas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES210395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.