Torrance Close, Hove
- Detached Family Home
- Modernised Throughout
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Private Close
* Living/dining/kitchen: 28' 10" x 20' 6"
* Tv room/Study: 9' 10" x 9' 10"
* Bedroom: 11' 1" x 9' 10"
* Bedroom: 11' 9" x 9' 10"
* Bedroom: 11' 9" x 8' 10"
* Bedroom: 16' 4" x 10' 9"
* Bedroom: 16' 4" x 13' 5"
* Shower room
* Garage: 17' 8" x 8' 10"
* Garden Room/office: 22' 1" x 9'
A very rare opportunity to acquire one of only two properties in this very private close. Tucked away at the bottom of a private road, this detached family home offers spacious accommodation over two floors which has been modernised to an exquisite standard.
The accommodation comprises extended living/dining room with glazed doors leading out to the garden, modern open plan kitchen with separate utility area, tv room/study, three bedrooms and bathroom. A beautiful turned staircase with feature skylight then leads to the first floor, which comprises two further double bedrooms and luxury shower room.
The superb rear garden is undoubtedly the main feature of this property and it simply has to be seen!
The large garden is laid to lawn with tree borders providing privacy and a good size garden room/office at the bottom. To the front of the house there is off road parking for two cars, as well as a garage.
This beautiful modern home is one of a kind, making early and internal viewings essential!
BrochuresTorrance Close Hove
Torrance Close, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station0.3 miles
- Hove Station0.8 miles
- Portslade Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Goldin Lemcke is an independent Estate Agent, founded in 2002, owned and run by Simon Goldin. With a successful and friendly team we have a wealth of local knowledge, enthusiasm and professionalism with an excellent reputation. Come in and say hello.
Goldin Lemcke combine a wealth of local knowledge and experience with enthusiasm, professionalism and straight talking. Much of our business comes directly through word of mouth and recommendation.
In our opi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.