Walsingham Close, Hatfield, AL10
- CHAIN FREE
- STUDIO APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING & ADDITIONAL VISTOR BAYS
- CLOSE TO BUSINESS PARK
- CLOSE TO GALLERIA
- CLOSE TO A1(M), A414 & M25 ROADS
- GREAT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- POTENTIAL RENTAL INCOME OF £700 - £725 PCM
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Wrights of Hatfield
A superb opportunity to purchase chain free a well-maintained studio apartment. Set within the popular Walsingham Close development, close to Hatfield Town Centre and within walking distance to Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield Railway Station and Hatfield's Galleria. The property would be a perfect first time buy or sound investment.
A well-maintained studio apartment with security phone entrance system and communal gardens, along with an allocated parking space.
The property comprises hallway, living/bedroom area, kitchen and bathroom. The living area is of a comfortable size and benefits from good natural lighting.
The kitchen is compact but well formed with a range of base and eye level units with ample work space, electric oven with electric hob over, inset sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for under counter fridge/freezer.
The bathroom is well appointed and comprises of an electric shower, pedestal hand wash basin and w/c.
1.10m x 1.10m (3' 7" x 3' 7")
5.33m x 2.90m (17' 6" x 9' 6")
2.97m x 1.60m (9' 9" x 5' 3")
1.87m x 1.87m (6' 2" x 6' 2")
Length of Lease - TBC
Service Charge - TBC
Ground Rent - TBC
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Walsingham Close, Hatfield, AL10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.8 miles
- Welham Green Station2.3 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Wrights is proud to be an independent estate agency with our own unique values and ethos. We have been in business in Hertfordshire for over 30 years and our experience in helping our customers to buy, sell or rent their properties is second to none. Over the years we have built a professional and enthusiastic team and we now have three branches based in the towns of Hatfield, Stevenage and Welwyn Garden City. But how did it all begin? Read on to find out more about the history of Wrights, ho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22199219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.