Railway Street, Northfleet, DA11
- No Forward Chain
- Refurbished Throughout
- Rear Garden
- Short Distance to Northfleet Station
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close to Ebbsfleet International Station
- A Real Must See Home
Offered with no forward chain and located in a popular area within Northfleet is this two/three bedroom mid terrace house which has been refurbished throughout by the current owners.
The property is ready to move straight in and unbox, with the property boasting newly laid carpets, freshly decorated walls and a new bathroom suite.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of two separate reception rooms, a stylish kitchen and a modern bathroom.
The first floor features two double bedrooms as well as an additional third bedroom leading from the second bedroom.
Externally the home benefits from a private rear garden.
The home is perfect for commuters as it is located just an approx. 0.1 mile walk to Northfleet Train Station or you can catch the High speed rail service into London St. Pancras from Ebbsfleet Station which is located just an approx. 0.6 mile walk away.
Gravesend & Northfleet also offers a variety of grocery and retail shops but if this isn't enough then you also have great access to Bluewater where you can shop till you drop.
LOUNGE 11' 2" x 9' 7" (3.4m x 2.92m)
DINING ROOM 11' 2" x 9' 5" (3.4m x 2.87m)
KITCHEN 9' 1" x 6' (2.77m x 1.83m)
BEDROOM 11' 2" x 9' 7" (3.4m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM 11' 2" x 9' 5" (3.4m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 9' 1" x 6' 1" (2.77m x 1.85m) Off of Second Bedroom
BrochuresS1 - 4-Page Portr...
Railway Street, Northfleet, DA11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northfleet Station0.1 miles
- Ebbsfleet International Station0.3 miles
- Swanscombe Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1982, M & M is a leading Estate & Letting Agent providing a comprehensive service to all our customers in Gravesend and the surrounding area's.
With 40 years experience, a family owned and run business with true family values, we have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer wide-ranging service that is both friendly and professional as benefits our reputation.
We are totally committed to providing our client
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102101005531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Estate & Letting Agents, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.