Reigate, Surrey, RH2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three Double Bedroom Terrace House
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Appliances
- Downstairs Toilet
- Family Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Good SIze & Easy to Maintain Patio Garden
- Allocated Parking for One Vehicle
- Under 10 Minutes Walk to Reigate Station & Town Ce
- Part Furnished or Unfurnished
- Available Now
Reigate station and High Street are under a 10 minute walk while junction 8 of the M25 is just a 5 minute drive away making it ideal for commuters and extremely well suited for airport staff.
Available now and can be offered part furnished or unfurnished!
Reigate, Surrey, RH2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reigate Station0.2 miles
- Redhill Station1.7 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Renting out a property is something that has to be done just right, for both the landlord and the tenant. The Clarendons lettings experts know how to strike that perfect balance.
Our team have an in-depth knowledge of Surrey and Sussex. We work hard to maintain the fantastic relationships we have with our landlords and tenants. We do this by being available, flexible and proactive.
We won’t just use a cookie-cutter technique – every landlord is unique, so we will build a personal
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10109409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarendons, Surrey & West Sussex - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.