Avenue Road, Warley, Brentwood
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 0.1 MILES FROM BRENTWOOD`S SOON TO BE `CROSSRAIL` STATION
- EDWARDIAN CONVERSION
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR ONE VEHICLE
- PRIVATE PORTION OF THE GARDEN
- 155 YEARS REMAINING ON THE LEASE WITH NO CHARGES
- LOFT ACCESS
- 0.7 MILES TO BRENTWOOD`S VIBRANT HIGH STREET
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- NEW GLOW WORM BOILER FITTED IN 2021
Entrance via communal door, leading to internal front door. Carpeted stairs in good condition ascending to accommodation.
Doors to accommodation. Radiator.
Living Room - 14'8" (4.47m) Max x 13'2" (4.01m)
Attractive double glazed box bay window to front. Fireplace with decorative surround. Picture rail. Decorative coving. Wooden flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen - 14'8" (4.47m) x 5'9" (1.75m)
Double glazed window to front. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surface over. Inset sink drainer with mixer tap over. Provision for freestanding cooker and washing machine. Wall mounted Glow Worm boiler installed in 2021. Tiled flooring. Storage cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom - 13'4" (4.06m) Max x 8'9" (2.67m)
Obscure double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving. Good condition carpet.
Bathroom - 7'2" (2.18m) x 6'5" (1.96m)
Obscure window to side. The three piece suite comprises panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
The apartment has the added benefit of having a portion of the garden which is accessed via a side gate and shared pathway. The portion of the garden is laid to lawn and bordered by fencing.
There is one allocated space on the driveway.
The lease has approx 155 years remaining.
There is currently a tenant in situ paying £925pcm. The tenancy does expire on 5th May 2020 however if an investor were to purchase the tenant would like to continuing residing in the property if possible.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Avenue Road, Warley, Brentwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brentwood Station0.1 miles
- Shenfield Station1.8 miles
- Harold Wood Station3.1 miles
About the agent
HS Estate Agents is an independent family owned property agency located close to Brentwood station. Being the only agent in Essex to be accredited with Trading Standards “Buy with Confidence” award our aim is to exceed our clients` expectations through our quality of service, honesty and integrity. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent you will find that at HS Estate Agents we offer a vibrant, personal and friendly but above all professional service.
Our team has over fifty
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1812_MSBW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HS Estate Agents, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.