Penterry Park, Chepstow
- TASTFULLY APPOINTED & UPDATED DETACHED HOUSE
- SUPERB CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FOUR BEDROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- UPDATED PRINCIPAL BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- PLEASANT SOUTH-WEST FACING GARDEN
- PARKING AND GARAGE
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With door to front elevation. Attractive wood block flooring. Understairs storage. Stairs off: -
Cloakroom & Wc - With low level WC and wash hand basin. Wood block flooring. Window to front elevation.
Living Room - 4.55m x 3.58m (14'11" x 11'9") - An attractive and spacious reception room with deep bay window to front elevation. Window to side elevation. Attractive wood block flooring and upgraded feature fireplace.
Dining Room - 3.10m x 2.74m (10'2" x 9'0") - With French doors to rear garden. Woodblock flooring.
Kitchen - 3.66m x 2.95m (12'0" x 9'8") - Stylishly updated with an attractive range of contemporary high gloss base and eye level storage units with ample work surfacing over. With useful breakfast bar. Integrated sink unit. Fitted four ring gas hob with extractor over. Integrated twin ovens and dish washer. Window to rear elevation.
Utility Area - Door to side elevation. Wall mounted gas fired boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating. Single drainer sink unit. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
First Floor Stairs And Landing - Spacious landing with access to loft space. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 - 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0") - With range of built-in wardrobes. Windows to front and side elevation.
En-Suite Shower Room - Attractively updated with a contemporary three piece suite comprising step-in shower cubicle, vanity wash basin and low level WC. Window to side elevation.
Bedroom 2 - 3.20m x 3.05m (10'6" x 10'0") - With window to rear elevation. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 - 2.84m x 2.59m (9'4" x 8'6") - With window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 4 - 3.40m x 2.06m (11'2" x 6'9") - With window to front elevation.
Family Bathroom - Appointed with a three piece suite comprising of a large step-in shower cubicle, contemporary wash basin with vanity storage and low level WC. Attractive ceramic tiling to walls. Window to rear elevation.
Gardens And Garage -
Garage - Integral single garage with up and over door, power and light. With rear courtesy door. Being approached by driveway with parking for two vehicles.
Gardens - Principally located to the rear, with attractive level gardens which enjoy a south-westerly aspect.
BrochuresPenterry Park, ChepstowBrochure
Penterry Park, Chepstow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station0.7 miles
- Caldicot Station5.0 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Moon & Co., the agents with a passion for property and the drive and enthusiasm to match.
Whether you are selling or buying a home we offer a range of services that can be tailored to your individual needs. We know that direct contact with our clients is vitally important and helps any process run smoothly.Top of Form
Finding a home is one of the most important aspects of our busy modern lives. At Moon & Co., established in 2000, we understand that the process c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31132466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moon & Co, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.