Lacey Drive, London, HA8
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 1227759
We are proud to offer this delightful 4 bedroom, 12 bathroom terraced house in a great location.
Available to move in from 13 January 2022, this property benefits from available parking, and garden access. Property is offered furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide).
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £2,850.00 per month (£657.69 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £3,288.46
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Maximum number of tenants is 6
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,850.00 per month (£657.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,288.46
- 4 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 13 January, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1227759
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Lacey Drive, London, HA8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station0.6 miles
- Edgware Station0.8 miles
- Canons Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 122775904102021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.