Heaton Road, Heaton Moor
- Well-presented Period Property
- Great Access to Transport Links
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Close to Local Amenities and Schools
- Original Period Features
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gascoigne Halman
This well-presented period property is situated in a highly desirable part of Heaton's, close to the trendy bars and restaurants, local amenities, schools and transport links. The property offers characterful accommodation split over two floors with plenty of original period features. The ground floor comprises of: Entrance Hallway with original door surrounded by stain glass windows, spacious lounge with feature fire place through to dining room with wooden flooring throughout. A stunning modern Wren kitchen with integrated appliances and storage cupboard and rear door leading to a larger than average court yard style garden with shed. Externally to the front of the property there is a winding pathway with lawn to both sides and mature shrubs. The property benefits from gas central heating, new windows to the front of the property and a new roof in the last couple of years.
Heaton Road, Heaton Moor
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heaton Chapel Station0.5 miles
- Stockport Station1.1 miles
- Reddish South Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Gascoigne Halman are an award winning estate agency with 22 networked offices. The Heaton Moor Branch is managed by Adam Sibiga who has over 16 years’ experience in the property industry.
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 756322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Heaton Moor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.