The Grove, Upminster
- Lounge 15'2 x 10'6
- Sitting/Dining Room 23'7 x 11'5
- Study Area 7'10 x 7'11 and Ground Floor Shower Room
- Kitchen 11' x 10'11
- Bedroom One 11'5 x 11'4 plus Wardrobes
- Bedroom Two 12'1 x 10'2
- Bedroom Three 13'4 x 8'5
- Bedroom Four 8'7 x 7'
- Family Bathroom 8'1 x 5'7
- Own Drive to Garage, Off Street Parking and NO ONWARD CHAIN
Enclosed double glazed porch entrance with inset spotlights to ceiling and door leading through to;
Entrance Hall: Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring and door leading through to;
Ground Floor Shower Room: Double glazed obscure window to side, suite comprising of low level W.C, wash hand basin with mixer taps and pop up waste, glazed screen shower cubicle with off mains shower, tiled walls, radiator.
Lounge: Double glazed window to front, feature log burner fire, coved ceiling,
Sitting/Dining Room: Double glazed bi-fold doors to rear overlooking rear garden, two contemporary radiators, inset spotlights to ceiling, roof lantern, wood effect flooring.
Study Area: Inset spotlights to ceiling.
Kitchen: A range of units at eye and base level, inset five ring gas Smeg hob with built in double oven and microwave, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps inset to granite work surfaces, inset spotlights to ceiling, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, wood effect flooring.
First Floor Landing: Double glazed obscure window to side, inset spotlights to ceiling, trap to loft area and doors leading through to;
Bedroom One: Double glazed window to rear, radiator, a full range of built in wardrobes to remain.
Bedroom Two: Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Four: Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: Double glazed obscure window to side, suite comprising of panelled bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer taps, pop up waste and cupboards under, low level W.C, glazed screen corner shower cubicle with double head off mains shower, heated towel rail, granite upstands.
Exterior: Front garden paved allowing for off street parking with garden borders, garage with up and over doors from own driveway, personal side access to;
Rear Garden: Commencing with decked patio area with outside cooking area including Italian pizza oven and integrated barbecue, remainder laid to lawn with flowers and shrubs to borders.
The Grove, Upminster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Bridge Station0.8 miles
- Upminster Station0.9 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 2004, but with a wealth of local experience is MARK BOWYER ESTATE AGENTS. Situated at 17, Corbets Tey Road in the heart of Upminster town centre.
Offering clients in the local and surrounding area’s a comprehensive residential sales service, concentrating on our customer care and support throughout the transaction.
Free market appraisal, colour details, local advertising and internet service. Full sales progression service from start to finish.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UPM210122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Bowyer Estate Agents, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.