Woods Road, Peckham, London, SE15
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern New build Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (One En-suite)
- Ample Storage
- Near Queens Road Station
- Available mid January
This immaculate and modern apartment comprises: 2 double bedroom (one with en-suite), open plan kitchen/reception room, additional large modern bathroom and a private balcony. The apartment has ample storage, has an electronic intercom system and an elevator. It is available from the middle of January 2021 on an unfurnished basis.
This property is just off of Queens Road and benefits from the new bars, eateries and coffee shops as well as the excellent local parks and green spaces. Queens Road station (0.3 miles) and Peckham Rye station (0.7 miles) provide enviable access into The City and Central London as well as a host of bus connections into the neighbouring Camberwell, East Dulwich and New Cross.
Viewings are highly recommended, call the Pedder Peckham lettings team to arrange a viewing today. EPC B
Woods Road, Peckham, London, SE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queens Road Peckham Station0.2 miles
- Peckham Rye Station0.4 miles
- Nunhead Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Pedder is a family-owned, family-run estate agency and property services company. We have been in business since 1978 and, with nine offices we have a strong presence in South East London.
We are a company that believes in honesty, integrity and responsibility. In a marketplace that is dominated by small outfits and corporate chains, we value our size, professionalism and independence.
Because we have been in the area for so long and have so many offices close together, we have a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWR00083A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pedder, Peckham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.