- Detached Dormer 3 Bedroom Bungalow
- Commanding Elevated Position in Heart of Town
- Views of Town Towards Mynydd Parys
- Convenient For Local Primary School & Health Centre
- Hall, Lounge, Conservatory, Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Bathroom, 2 First Floor Bedrooms
- Drive & Parking, Detached Garage, Raised Gardens and Seating Area
- Gas Central Heating, Part PVCu and Part Aluminium Double Glazing
- No Ongoing Chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Mon Properties
Composite double glazed door and UPVc double glazed side panel to:-
5' 11'' x 2' 11'' (1.8m x 0.9m)
Timber door and panel to:-
12' 10'' x 9' 2'' (3.9m x 2.8m)
Staircase to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
22' 0'' x 10' 10'' (6.7m x 3.3m)
PVCu double glazed window, feature timber fireplace surround and tiled inset and living flame gas fire, 2 radiators, glazed double doors to:-
11' 6'' x 8' 2'' (3.5m x 2.5m)
Fine views towards Primary School, Health Centre, Town and Parys Mountain beyond, external PVCu double glazed door, radiator.
Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
12' 10'' x 9' 2'' (3.9m x 2.8m)
Good range of fitted base and wall units with complementary working surfaces and inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit, housing for electric cooker, housing for washing machine, laminate floor finish, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, PVCu double glazed window and door.
Ground Floor Bedroom 1
12' 10'' x 9' 6'' (3.9m x 2.9m)
Double glazed window, radiator.
9' 2'' x 0' 0'' (2.8m x 0m)
Modern white 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath and in-bath shower with side screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C. part tiled walls, tiled floor, electric shaver point, aluminium double glazed window.
11' 10'' x 9' 2'' (3.6m x 2.8m)
Radiator, double glazed sky-light, under eaves storage cupboard.
12' 6'' x 9' 6'' (3.8m x 2.9m)
Aluminium double glazed window, radiator, airing cupboard and hot water cylinder, built-in under eaves wardrobes/storage cupboards.
12' 6'' x 10' 10'' (3.8m x 3.3m)
PVCu double glazed window, radiator, built-in under eaves wardrobes/storage cupboard.
Double gates to long tarmac drive and parking space leads to rear and Double Garage. Steps from rear and balustrade lead to rear door, steps from front lead to a raised garden area mainly to grass with natural rock outcrops, seating area and low boundary wall with railings. Side raised grassed area leading to rear with natural rock outcrops.
17' 5'' x 11' 6'' (5.3m x 3.5m)
Up-and-over door, side window and door.
We understand to be Freehold but confirmation should be obtained prior to purchase.
Mains Water, Electricity, Gas and Drainage.
Gas Central Heating, Part PVCu Double glazing & Aluminium Double Glazing.
Energy Rating 'D'
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Valley Station12.7 miles
About the agent
The company was founded in 1995 by Terry J. Young FNAEA, with the intention of offering an enthusiastic, professional, committed, personal and proactive traditional quality estate agency service.
These principals still hold true even though the firm has grown and expanded to offer true excellence in marketing for the whole island.
Our portfolio covers Residential, Rural and Commercial. We exclusively handle the sales of all types of property and land as our belief is that is bette
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7476169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mon Properties, Amlwch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.