Crown Meadow, Reepham, Norwich, NR10
- A Modern Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 18ft10 Lounge
- Useful Utility Cupboard
- Ground floor W.C., En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking On Driveway
- uPVC Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
- No Onward Chain!
For room measurements please click on the floor plan option.
Reepham is a popular and historic Broadland market town located approximately 13 miles from Norwich city centre. The town hosts numerous local businesses and independent local shops, as well as two popular public houses / hotel in the Market Place. There is a renowned primary school, secondary school and sixth form college together with many other useful amenities. The beautiful North Norfolk coast and various beaches are within easy driving distance from Reepham.
To find the property leave Reepham Market Place in the direction of Bawdeswell and at the crossroads turn right onto the B1145 (Station Road). Take the fourth turning right onto Ollands Road and immediately left onto New Road. Turn left into Crown Meadow and the property will be found on the left hand side identified by a Parsons 'For Sale' board.
For further information and to arrange your viewing, please contact our friendly and professional staff.
Crown Meadow, Reepham, Norwich, NR10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Walsham Station11.7 miles
About the agent
Parsons is an independent estate agency, operating in Norfolk for more than 35 years with offices in both Reepham and Dereham. As prominent members of team they are able to offer extremely wide coverage. The company is run by Neil Parsons together with his co-director Tara Burton. Both of whom are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and Neil is a member of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA).
Our Sales Department is run by Michelle Arthurton, wh
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FPD210148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parsons & Co, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.