8 Casson Square, Casson Square, SE1 7GU
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- 21st-floor Apartment
- Spectacular Riverside Views
- West and North-facing Dual Aspect
- Private, West-facing Balcony Overlooking the River
- Panoramic Living Room Views
- 3 Additional Storage Areas
- Internal Size: 872 sq ft
- Access to a Residents' Gym, Spa, Lounge, and Winter Garden
- Only 2 Minutes from Waterloo Station, and Moments from the River
This large balcony 2-bed (872 sq ft) on the 21st floor of the coveted Southbank Place development comes with wooden flooring and floor-to-ceiling windows, comfort cooling and underfloor heating, and sky-high horizon views over the city and the river below.
As you step through onto the engineered oak flooring of your new entrance, you’ll find an enclosed storage area tucked away on your left, with two more additional enclosed storage areas on your right.
Straight ahead, you’ll find a stylish, contemporary bathroom, complete with a vanity mirror over an inset Corian basin and shelf, bespoke warming rails and heated wall sections, and a glass-screen, walk-in shower – all of it finished beautifully with polished natural stone, back-painted glass, and fixtures designed by Grohe or similar.
Across from the bathroom, you’ll come to the apartment’s master bedroom, including an integrated wardrobe with internal lighting and shelving, a carpet finish, and floor-to-ceiling windows running almost wall-to-wall – with a west-facing aspect that’s perfectly placed to capture the warm evening sun as it sets over the river below.
You’ll also find a private en-suite bathroom attached to the master bedroom, with similarly high specifications to the first bathroom (with an additional separate bath opposite the shower).
Next to the master bedroom, you’ll find the apartment’s second bedroom, with its own floor-to-ceiling windows facing west, with direct views over the River Thames.
As you explore further down the hallway from the entrance, this luxury apartment opens out into a bright and spacious open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area. And the first thing you’ll notice is the abundance of natural light from its west and north-facing dual-aspect, with multiple floor-to-ceiling windows creating a panoramic view that covers almost two full sides of the room.
It’s a magnificent wraparound scene, with 21st-floor views over the city stretching to the horizon, as well as immediate views of the river as it runs along the length of the western windows.
As you cross the wooden flooring of your new living room, you’ll open the door to the fresh air and vibrant scenes of your own private, west-facing balcony. It’s a spectacular vantage point in the heart of the city centre, with direct views over the Golden Jubilee Bridge and Whitehall Gardens, stretching as far as the eye can see.
Opposite the balcony, you’ll find a fully equipped and high-end kitchen, complete with LED-lit modular cabinetry over a large-format Corian work surface with a honed-stone splash back, and a full range of integrated appliances (including a Miele oven and induction hob, a full-height Siemens fridge-freezer, and a full-size Siemens dishwasher).
Beyond the walls of your luxury new home, you’ll be a part of the Southbank Place residents’ community, along with all of the facilities and amenities that entails. As a resident of Casson Square, you’ll have exclusive access to:
• A Residents’ Health and Fitness Centre
• 3 Communal Winter Garden/relaxation areas
• A Swimming Pool with associated wet health experience facilities
• A ground-floor Residents’ Lounge opposite the lobby
• A Multi-functional Gym including personal trainer facilities
• A Studio Space for Yoga and other group activities
• A dedicated commercial Spa facility
• Secure, underground Cycle Storage
• A 24-hour Security Team with Monitored CCTV
• And a manned Concierge Service.
Outside of this high-end development, you couldn’t ask for a better Central London location:
You’ll be just a 2-minute walk from Waterloo Station – for direct links to Leicester Square and Oxford Street on the Northern Line, or to Westminster and Green Park on the Jubilee Line.
It’s only 5 minutes’ walk to the famous galleries, restaurants, and theatres of the nearby Southbank Centre, and less than 10 minutes to your choice of green open spaces – from the Jubilee Park Garden to Archbishop’s Park.
And of course, you’ll be just moments from the sweeping bends of the River Thames itself – with Big Ben, the London Eye, and trips on the Thames Clippers Service all within easy reach of your doorstep.
This stylish and generous 2-bed in an incredible central location comes with high-end interiors and dual-aspect light, a private riverside balcony, and a wealth of on-site residents’ facilities.
And that means a desirable property like this won’t be around for long.
So if you’re looking for luxury living in a riverside development – with the best of Central London at your fingertips every day – give us a call and we’ll show you everything life at Casson Square has to offer.
8 Casson Square, Casson Square, SE1 7GU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waterloo Station0.1 miles
- Waterloo East Station0.2 miles
- Embankment Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We're an Estate Agency and Property Consultancy based in London that caters to both the UK market and clients from abroad.
And we're all about making property simple.
When you choose us, you'll get a single point of contact available seven days a week.You'll get a partner by your side to guide you through the property process, and we'll always be open and transparent about our advice and our prices.Visit our website for more info
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RX137580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lixing, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.