Laurie Court, Uddingston
- Welcoming Entrance Vestibule
- Bright and Airy Lounge
- Spacious Dining Kitchen with Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Built in Mirrored Wardrobes
- Modern Shower Room with Mains Thermostatic Shower
- Well Proportioned Double Second Bedroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Easily Maintained Private Rear Garden & Patio Area
- Residential Parking & Lock Up Garage
- Popular Spindlehowe Area of Uddingston.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Nicola Kennedy Residential
This exceptional accommodation comprises welcoming entrance hallway, bright and airy lounge with open stairwell to upper landing, stylish modern fitted dining kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, the upper landing provides access to the master bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes, second double bedroom of generous size and stunning shower room with mains thermostatic shower. Further features include gas central heating, double glazing, front garden, rear enclosed and private garden with artificial grass and patio area, single lock up garage and residential parking.
Uddingston is highly regarded for its excellent main street where you can find the majority of every day shopping needs and a great choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs. The property is located within popular school catchments and for those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train services from Uddingston to the surrounding towns and cities including Glasgow and Edinburgh. The M74 and M8 motorways provide excellent access to the central belt linking the surrounding towns and cities. Sports facilities are in abundance and include golf courses, swimming pools, gyms and country parks with picturesque walks.
Laurie Court, Uddingston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uddingston Station0.7 miles
- Bargeddie Station1.6 miles
- Baillieston Station2.0 miles
About the agent
On opening our doors 10 years ago, we have enjoyed building a business to be proud of, a business we are excited to share with you and remain at the forefront of.
Our previous roles and experience include: Property Investor, Property Developer, Independent Mortgage Advisor, Property Valuer and Letting Valuer. This collaborative approach ensures that we can assist, advise and support you in every aspect of your journey, whether it be selling, buying, as a landlord or as a tenant.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ONE007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicola Kennedy Residential, Uddingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.