Brecknock Road, London, N7
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen & Reception Room
- Three Double Bedroom
- Modern Shower Room
- Suitable For Sharers
The property have been well finished throughout and is offered on a furnished basis and available from the end of January.
Well located for the local amenities of Brecknock Road, whilst the many amenities and transport links of Kentish Town are only a short walk away.
Brecknock Road, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kentish Town Station0.5 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.5 miles
- Tufnell Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Chestertons is the London and international residential property specialist. We know our business and our markets like no one else and every year help thousands of clients and customers buy, sell, let, rent and manage their homes and investments.
In addition to one of the biggest networks of branches in London, we have a strong international presence with offices around the globe covering Europe and reaching as far as Australia, Singapore and the Middle East.
Although we are an in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KGL200008_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Kentish Town Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.