Jennetts Park, Bracknell, RG12
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Diner With Integrated Appliances
- Cloak RoomFour Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Family Bathroom
- Private Garden
*One Year Let Available*A detached house situated in Jennetts Park. This superb furnished family home offers a modern kitchen/diner with integrated kitchen appliances, en-suite to the master bedroom, an established garden, and driveway parking.
The landlord of this property will consider applications that include use of our Deposit replacement scheme. Please note the terms of this scheme in our guide to tenants which is displayed on our website. Our client is offering the benefit of this scheme within the listed monthly rent for the lifetime of the tenancy.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Jennetts Park, Bracknell, RG12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bracknell Station1.6 miles
- Martins Heron Station2.6 miles
- Wokingham Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 55+ networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 05720457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.