Perry Square, Morley, Leeds, LS27
- Three bedroom detached family home
- Fabulous, full length dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Fully enclosed garden with two patio areas and an artificial lawn
- Off-street parking plus a single garage
- Still under NHBC guarantee
Built in 2019 this spacious detached property is still under the NHBC guarantee, immaculate throughout and having high quality fixtures and fittings it would make an ideal family home.
The central entrance hallway provides access to the guest WC, a useful cloak cupboard and the stairs to the first floor. Both the living room and dining kitchen are full length, the latter having French doors that open to the fully enclosed garden. The well-appointed kitchen has ample soft-closing fitted units and a range of integrated appliances including; - fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven and gas hob.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the two double bedrooms both have fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom benefits from having an en-suite shower with wash basin and WC. The part family bathroom has a modern, white three-piece suite comprising bath, wash basin and low flush WC. The landing provides access to the loft which offers a useful storage space.
Externally, the driveway provides off-street parking for at least two cars and leads to the garage which has fitted light and power. The fully enclosed side garden is ideal for relaxing or enjoying a barbecue, laid to artificial and complete with two patio areas.
The property is delightfully positioned on a recently built development just off the A650 and is conveniently located for access to the M62 motorway. Morley has a good range of restaurants, leisure facilities and excellent local schools. The local train station has regular services to Leeds and other major cities.
From Dacre, Son & Hartley Morley office turn left on Queen Street and then left onto Queensway and continue until the roundabout. Turn right onto Corporation Street and then left onto Scatcherd Lane, at the roundabout continue straight ahead and follow St Andrews Avenue to the junction with Bruntcliffe Road. Turn left onto Bruntcliffe Road and then first right into Perry Mews and then take the third turning on your right and the first turning on your left onto Perry Avenue. Perry Square is the first turning on your left and the property is positioned to your right as you enter the cul-de-sac.
Perry Square, Morley, Leeds, LS27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morley Station1.4 miles
- Batley Station1.9 miles
- Cottingley Station2.4 miles
About the agent
As one of the longest established independent estate agents and consultant surveyors in the UK Dacre, Son & Hartley have been synonymous with reliability and integrity for over 180 years. In this dynamic market place, we have earned a reputation for honesty, commitment and professionalism, through dedicating ourselves to our customer's needs.
We offer property for sale in Morley. Towns & villages covered by Dacres estate agents in Morley include Beeston, C
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR210140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.