Abernethy Road, Lewisham, London, SE13
- Two bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Private rear garden
- Blackheath is 0.6 miles away
- The o2 is 3.6 miles away
- 15 minute walk or short bus journey to Lewisham Station (10 minute walk to Hither Green Station)
- There are direct trains from Lewisham to London Bridge, Cannon Street, Victoria, Waterloo East, Charing Cross
- DLR to Canary Wharf (14mins)
- Bus stop 20 meters away with four different buses 321, 261, 178, 122 and night bus 21 to and from Trafalagar Square
Tenure: Share of Freehold
While it's easy to hop on the train or DLR at Lewisham station to explore the rest of London, there's plenty in the town itself. There's an indoor shopping centre and a daily street market, a surprising amount of green space and restaurants serving world cuisine.
Families can choose from a wide selection of state primary and secondary schools, as well as some respected independent options. Blackheath is Lewisham's close neighbour, with fine dining, boutique shops and bustling bars.
SHARE OF FREEHOLD INFORMATION
Term: 987 years*
Service Charge: Ad hoc*
(* to be verified by Vendors Solicitor)
Local Authority: London Borough of Lewisham
Council Tax: Band B (£1,356.15 pa)
11' 6" x 11' 0" (3.5m x 3.35m)
Entrance door, double glazed bay window to front, fully fitted carpet, radiator.
12' 1" x 9' 0" (3.68m x 2.75m)
Double glazed window to rear, fully fitted carpet, radiator.
6' 11" x 5' 5" (2.1m x 1.65m)
Double glazed window to side, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splash back and tiled floor, heated towel rail.
9' 6" x 6' 8" (2.9m x 2.04m)
Double glazed windows and door to garden, range of wall and base units, integrated gas hob and oven, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted boiler, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splash back and tiled floor, heated towel rail.
9' 11" x 8' 5" (3.02m x 2.56m)
Double glazed window to side, access to storage cupboards, fully fitted carpet, radiator.
21' 4" x 3' 3" (6.5m x 1m)
Laid to lawn, various trees and shrubs.
Abernethy Road, Lewisham, London, SE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hither Green Station0.4 miles
- Blackheath Station0.7 miles
- Lee Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Robinson Jackson is one of the South East's largest estate agents - based on the number of properties sold over the last 25 years. For expert advice from friendly staff who genuinely want to help you move, contact us 7 days a week.
You can now book viewings and valuations 24/7 via Rightmove or our website.
Advice from friendly people
We understand that what you really need today is advice - from a friendly person who genuinely wants to help you move. So,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW180446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Lewisham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.